The Vision of Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) is based on the philosophy of Sri Aurobindo who wanted to create a new world of truth.
- To create a holistic educational environment
- To build morals and strong character
- To have a humanitarian outlook
- To inculcate positive values amongst students and
- To make them agents of change in the world.
- To provide a stimulating learning environment with elements of western knowledge but anchored in traditional Indian culture and values
- To create catalysts of change aimed at making a difference in the world
- To develop a culturally sensitive inclusive environment upholding core values of respect for diversity
- To develop competencies for new domains of knowledge and the future of work in a globally connected world
- To sustain democratic spaces for creative exploration